maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2024

Five stages of building Lego Visitor Centre

As I start building the Lego Visitor Centre I put the Soundtrack of the Jurassic Park movie to play on background. 
First stage of building is completed.
I complete also the second stage while listening the first Jurassic Park Soundtrack. 
Then it's time to put in the Soundtrack of The Lost World: Jurassic Park next.
I get stage three completed while listening The Lost World: Jurassic Park Soundtrack.
Then in goes the Soundtrack of Jurassic Park III.
And I complete the fourth stage while listening the Soundtrack of Jurassic Park III.
I finish of building without any music on background since there was only the T-Rex sceleton left to build which was the fifth stage of this project. Took me theree Jurassic Park Soundtracks to build this Lego Visitor Centre. 

1 kommentti: